Do you send your clients gifts for Christmas?
Or maybe you use a printer, designer, social media expert and want to show them how much you appreciate their hard work?
Last year I sent Liz, who produces all the fabulous design work for you all, an Amazon gift voucher as it can be done via email.
But have you considered a hamper?
The great thing about a hamper is that it contains lots of items, which the company can share, either in or out of the office.
We were sent The Lucerne Hamper from Makro RRP: £24.99 to take a look at. It was a hard job sampling all the products but Daddy Moo and I grinned and bared it! Macro have a wide range of hampers at the minute ranging from £14.99 – £99.99.
- New English English Breakfast Teabags 10’s
- Mondovino Spicy Moroccan Seed & Nut 45g (we didn’t like these)
- Mackays Spiced Ginger Preserve 113g
- Taylor’s Café Brazilia Coffee 45g
- Reutter Strawberry Cremes 150g
- Northumbrian Brazil Nut Cookies 200g
- 95g Drained Weight Baron Chocolate Orange Bar 100g
- Codorniu Cava 20cl (a one glass sample bottle so good job Daddy Moo dislikes Cava)
- Opies Stoneless Green Olives 227g (these were divine but those who know me know I eat jars of olives weekly! Hence 3rd child being named Olive – good job my favourite thing isn’t peas!)
All of the above were delivered inside a gorgeous handmade wicker basket. It is beautiful I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it yet but its definitely a keeper. I think this Hamper is a lovely idea and I wouldn’t be disappointed if it turned up on my doorstep!
This post adheres to my guidelines set in my disclosure policy.