Over the summer I had a bit of a rest from blogging (did you notice 😉 ) and partook in the art of “being a couch potato” it takes real skill so I’m told. There is some rubbish on the telly but there is also a few gems. Now I’ve given “Miranda” a try – series 1 has been repeated on BBC1. I tried. I failed.
BUT randomly I did get a great idea from this scene ….
I have decided to do a monthly blog prompt and hope you will join me in giving it ago. The blog prompt for the next 4 weeks is “What have you done today to make you feel proud!?” inspired by Miranda and Heather Small. If you haven’t seen Miranda you will probably know the song it was played a lot during the Olympics but if not check it out on You Tube.
It can be anything from a huge new contract, to photographing someone famous, publishing a book or your first online order, lovely feedback from a customer, recruiting someone new or winning an award. As long as it made you PROUD!!
What do you need to do!
- Blog must be published on or before Monday 22nd October 2012 on your own site/blog.
- If you tweet, please tweet your URL and include @CharlieMoos in the tweet so we can RT it.
- Please within the blog link to this post http://joannedewberry.co.uk/blogging-2/what-have-you-done-today-to-make-you-feel-proud
- You are welcome to use the image above either via right click or the html code provided.
- Pop a link below in the comments box so everyone else can read and celebrate with you.