Successful Small Business Books written by Joanne Dewberry
Crafting A Successful Small Business (2012)
If you are a producer of handmade products, or you have a craft hobby and are thinking about taking the next step and wondering how to do it, then this book has the answers. In it you will find out:
- How to turn your hobby into a small business.
- Where to sell your products, both on and offline.
- How to price your products
- How to develop a unique and recognisable brand
- Where to start with visual merchandising
- How to use social media to market your business
This book not only takes you through these points in no-nonsense plain English but also has quirky craft activities to complete along the way.
Networking A Successful Small Business (2020)
If you’re a small business owner ready to move your business forward by networking then this book has all the answers.
You will find out:
- Why your business needs to network.
- How to find and prepare for networking events.
- Communication and body language.
- Developing and building relationships.
- Networking labels, what kind of networker are you.
- Networking goals and collaborations.
Filled with quotes and anecdotes from a plethora of small business owners, this book makes essential reading for anyone looking to network their way to success!
Press : Press Information – Crafting a Successful Small Business feel free to download this information and use on your blog or website. If you would like to interview Joanne Dewberry email : firstname.lastname@example.org
As Seen At :
Bournemouth Daily Echo * High Life North * UpHabit * Calmpreneur * Talk Radio Europe * U-ni-k Blog * Enterprise Nation – How to start building your small business brand * Book Reviews for Mums * Poole Together News Page * Sam Miller’s Blog * Fairyknowz – Being nosey sometimes pays off * Enterprise Nation – #TechTuesday a guide to blogging for handmade businesses * Shona Chambers Marketing Networking A Successful Small Business Book Review *