My name is Donna Pinnell and I am an Independent Phoenix Trader (ID 25036). I came across Phoenix purely by chance at the beginning of the year, I fell in love with the products and signed up to be a Trader within the week. I have a “day” job and a family and Phoenix fits perfectly around both, you can do as little or as much as you want with your Phoenix business, it is entirely up to you! This blog is not a Phoenix sales pitch, far from it, the product sells itself, I just need to turn up with stock and smile alot (and even I can do that)
If we are truthful about it, we mostly embark on these opportunities for financial gain but for a social butterfly like myself, meeting people and having an evening of chatting works for me! Hostesses usually get a % of the sales on the night, so even if they are holding a party for a friend, making the coffee morning or chardonnay and cards evening, a success is in their interest. So here are my personal top tips to help hostesses MAXIMISE their sales and their free products:
- Get invitations, brochures and order forms from the Trader prior to the event.
- Give the invitations out to EVERYONE – you will always have people who cant attend.
- You dont need to give alot of notice, 7 days is quite sufficient
- For those people who cant attend, ask them if they want to look through the brochure and place an order.
- Have a few nibbles but dont be inclined to put on a buffet – people will then be too interested in the food rather than the product!
- And stand back and let people enjoy the socialising and shopping experience!!
A successful party is great for the trader, the customers and the hostess and in my experience, has led to requests for future parties.
Lets be honest, everyone loves a good party. So go on – what have you got to lose??
Please note that I am an Independent Phoenix Trader and the views expressed here are my own and I am not speaking on behalf of Phoenix Trading Ltd.