“You only have £5 to spend on promoting your business what would you do?”
(Let’s tackle this as in we already have flyers, business cards etc …)
- Most shops/newsagents etc .. with noticeboards will charge 40p a week to put up a flyer. So if you put a notice up for 4 week you’d have enough money to do 3 shops with 20p left over.
- £5 could be used for petrol money to drive you to a suitable area to do a flyer drop for your business.
- Join a small business membership forum such as MumpreneurUK or Mumsclub £5 per month – access to business tools/advertising /online networking etc ..
- Go to a face to face Networking Group – I got to one that is for Women in Management its £5 for 2 hours plus refreshments. Great opportunity to learn, meet new people, hand out business literature
- Make a new business buddy – invite a local business for a cuppa tea. Most coffee shops have free wifi.