Here are my ultimate tips from a training day I went to with SilverBay Training back in September.
Top Tips :-
- DO plan what your going to do
- Always maintain eye contact
- Make sure your standing comfortably – wear sensible footwear 😉
- Speak slowly and clearly – DO NOT rush
- Be yourself
- Be enthusiastic
- Remember to breathe
How to plan your presentation ….
You need to be telling your audience the WHO? WHAT? (Do I need them to know) WHERE? WHY? (purpose) of the topic in hand.
How to break your session down ….
- What’s your topic?
- Introduction – introduce the 3 key points
- 3 key points
- Conclusion – summarise the 3 key points
Simples! So get speaking …