Do you send your clients gifts for Christmas?
Or maybe you use a printer, designer, social media expert and want to show them how much you appreciate their hard work?
Last year I sent Liz, who produces all the fabulous design work for you all, an Amazon gift voucher as it can be done via email.
But have you considered a hamper?
The great thing about a hamper is that it contains lots of items, which the company can share, either in or out of the office.
We were sent The Lucerne Hamper from Makro RRP: £24.99 to take a look at. It was a hard job sampling all the products but Daddy Moo and I grinned and bared it! Macro have a wide range of hampers at the minute ranging from £14.99 – £99.99.
- New English English Breakfast Teabags 10’s
- Mondovino Spicy Moroccan Seed & Nut 45g (we didn’t like these)
- Mackays Spiced Ginger Preserve 113g
- Taylor’s Café Brazilia Coffee 45g
- Reutter Strawberry Cremes 150g
- Northumbrian Brazil Nut Cookies 200g
- 95g Drained Weight Baron Chocolate Orange Bar 100g
- Codorniu Cava 20cl (a one glass sample bottle so good job Daddy Moo dislikes Cava)
- Opies Stoneless Green Olives 227g (these were divine but those who know me know I eat jars of olives weekly! Hence 3rd child being named Olive – good job my favourite thing isn’t peas!)
All of the above were delivered inside a gorgeous handmade wicker basket. It is beautiful I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it yet but its definitely a keeper. I think this Hamper is a lovely idea and I wouldn’t be disappointed if it turned up on my doorstep!
This post adheres to my guidelines set in my disclosure policy.Found this useful wondering how you can show me your appreciation? Well, there are some ways you can say thanks and support my website: ➡