I LOVE Twitter!!
I have mentioned before about following #journorequests on twitter before and today I thought I’d share a few of my successes.
- Angels and Urchins Magazine – a page pull out about Parties. Charlie Moo’s is listed and an image of our bags is used and credited, alongside tips from Party Pieces editor Pippa Middleton. (June 2011)
- My son Charlie’s 4th Birthday was celebrated in The Mirror (26th March 2011)
- My comments about Breastfeeding were featured in the Daily Mirror with a lovely photo of Moo, Megan and I with our gorgeous party bags.
- My daughter Megan’s 3rd birthday is announced with photo in Mother and Baby Magazine (August 2011)
- Articles published on Fresh Business Thinking
- Free products to try and review .. I’ve had a few.
- The Sunday Times – 19th June 2011 – Article about woman not having children I was quoted and Charlie Moo’s was plugged
What do you do?
Follow the hashtag #journorequest. I have tweetdeck so I have this hashtag as a column alongside my normal @mentions and Direct Messages. You will see notifications and all the tweets with this hashtag in chronological order, just as with you @mentions and @DM reply to those that appeal to you.
Found this useful wondering how you can show me your appreciation? Well, there are some ways you can say thanks and support my website: ➡