I LOVE Twitter!!
I have mentioned before about following #journorequests on twitter before and today I thought I’d share a few of my successes.
- Angels and Urchins Magazine – a page pull out about Parties. Charlie Moo’s is listed and an image of our bags is used and credited, alongside tips from Party Pieces editor Pippa Middleton. (June 2011)
- My son Charlie’s 4th Birthday was celebrated in The Mirror (26th March 2011)
- My comments about Breastfeeding were featured in the Daily Mirror with a lovely photo of Moo, Megan and I with our gorgeous party bags.
- My daughter Megan’s 3rd birthday is announced with photo in Mother and Baby Magazine (August 2011)
- Articles published on Fresh Business Thinking
- Free products to try and review .. I’ve had a few.
- The Sunday Times – 19th June 2011 – Article about woman not having children I was quoted and Charlie Moo’s was plugged
What do you do?
Follow the hashtag #journorequest. I have tweetdeck so I have this hashtag as a column alongside my normal @mentions and Direct Messages. You will see notifications and all the tweets with this hashtag in chronological order, just as with you @mentions and @DM reply to those that appeal to you.