This policy is valid from 18 August 2011
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Joanne Dewberry. For questions about this blog, please contact Joanne Dewberry email@example.com
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is paid for on a yearly basis. Those advertisements will be identified “This post complies with my Disclosure Policy.”
- Sponsored Posts are articles that Joanne Dewberry has been paid to write and post onto this blog. Joanne Dewberry will occassionally accept sponsored posts that relate to business matters and that will be beneficial to her readers.
- Joanne Dewberry is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely those of Joanne Dewberry unless otherwise stated (quotes occasionally will be taken from other small business owners). Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Reviews and sponsored posts are always marked. Joanne Dewberry always give her honest opinion and is not swayed by FREE items. Images will be taken either by herself or from stock images supplied, Joanne Dewberry always link to appropriate and relevant sites.
- Comments written by individuals other than Joanne Dewberry do not necessarily share her views, any comments deemed to be offensive or discriminatory will not be published. All comments will be verified by Joanne Dewberry before appearing in the blog.
- Joanne Dewberry is an affiliate for Create, Sage UK, Mollies Makes, Affiliate Window, Dropbox, and in the past Earn What You Deserve As a Mumpreneur! Therefore if you join via links in Joanne Dewberry’s blog she will be paid commission. Affiliate links will be stated.
- Joanne Dewberry is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk