Icon Offices have provided my readers with a 10% Discount Code: 88DISC88
This entitles you to 10% off your first payment only. This will be processed within 5 working days via a refund to your original payment method.
What is a Virtual Office? :
A virtual office is a service that enables an organisation to create and maintain a presence in desirable locations, such as London without actually renting office space. It works incredibly well for businesses where their employees work remotely. Virtual office spaces are useful for companies overseas who want to have a UK presence without having staff/employees based in the UK. ONS (Office for National Statistic) showed that, in 2015, 4.2 million people across a range of sectors worked from home as businesses are increasing the capability for remote working to employees. However, appearances are everything and nobody really wants their home listed as their business premise.
Utilising a virtual office provides start-up businesses with the flexibility of having a prestigious address whilst being able to build their teams outside of these higher profile locations. A virtual office helps start-ups reduce costs, whilst not using your home address gives your business credibility especially if you work in high-end industries such as lawyers, investment bankers, consultants and entrepreneurs.
What Does a Virtual Office Offer? :
A Virtual Office from Icon Offices, for example, offers a full range of service with prices starting from only £0.99 per week. What are a clients’ main requirements from a virtual office provider?
- A unique address, which looks more prestigious and presentable as a corporate brand than someone’s home address. This address is also within presentable and desirable buildings that can be seen in Google Maps.
- A range of different virtual addresses to choose from.
- Transparency of costs, no hidden charges and easy to understand.
- Easy sign-up
- No contracts
- Facility to accept mail and parcels
- Mail forwarding via post
- Scan to email for post received. It’s OK having your pst sent to a posh address but er … how do you read it? No worries if you’re getting mail sent to an address that you are not, you can have all the post scanned and emailed over to you. Enabling you to stay on top of your admin.
- Facility to collect post in person if you are locally based.
Additional services add ons such as;
- UK Company Formation
- An Accountancy Package to handle all Companies House and HMRC filings
- The provision of Business Phone lines via Voip (Voice over Internet Protocol) services
- The option to utilise private offices and/or shared offices
Virtual office provides flexibility and much more :
Enabling your employees to work remotely is known to increase productivity by reducing community times. Provide flexibility for those with families, enabling employees to work at their most productive times. Using remote workers also increases your talent pool as you aren’t restricted by geographical location.
This post complies with my Disclosure Policy and contains affiliate codes.