Way back in 2015 when Olive started Primary School and I suddenly had 6 hours a day to work on and in my small business *insert lol here*! 7 years later and I still feel like there are NEVER enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to get done! Being organised and saving time can look like lots of different things but here are 5 resources I use to keep me on track.
6 Ways to Get Organised And Save Time:
- List, Lists, Lists: I literally love lists and notebooks, lists inside a notebook are my absolute favourite! Lists are very important by creating lists you are able to focus on what really matters. Make daily, weekly, and monthly to-do lists of important tasks, this then helps you to organise, prioritise and reward yourself. Review your daily priorities at the beginning of each day.
- Scheduling: Whether you are scheduling meetings, social media updates, or diarising working time and networking whatever it is scheduling helps to;
Frees up timeFrees up headspaceKeeps your content consistentWork smarter, not harder
Reduce Clutter: Clear your workspace – tidy space = tidy mind! Keep only the most critical items or information you need daily on the top of your desk, and clear away cups and rubbish at the end of each day. Work on keeping your office as much a paperless space, store resource materials you rarely use, and throw out duplicate information, keep “things” to a minimum.
- Outsourcing: Virtual Assistants (VA’s) can provide you with a plethora of tasks that they can take off your hands from answering your business phone to organising and replying to your emails, creating social media posts, and even website development. The list is endless freeing you to do more of what you love.
- Automation: There are so many repetitive tasks within our business that we can automate, taking out the human interaction which leads to saving time, and money which improves productivity and increases workflow. Here are a few things you can easily automate in your small business every day;
Social mediaEmail marketingScheduling meetingsManaging invoicesCustomer feedback
- Download An App: There is pretty much an app for everything these days that can help you stay on track right from your smartphone and if you can find one that does multiple jobs then YAY! Time management apps allow you to set reminders and schedule and automate meetings and appointments. Apps usually sync up with your computer and store everything online so you can access it from wherever you are. I have been using CatchApp.
Save Energy And Time With CatchApp Smart Booking:
CatchApp. enables me to schedule and automate all my meetings, networking events and bookings but what’s more, it saves time and money. Here are some of my favourite features;
- Quick Set Up: It’s so easy to set up and the handy to-do list and get started tips help you to connect your software and find your booking links.
- Easily Integration: I don’t know about you but I don’t have the time or energy to be messing around with multiple apps I like things to all be in one place. CatchApp integrates with other platforms you may already use including Google/Apple Calendar to ensure there are no double bookings and online meeting software such as Zoom but also accounting software and taking Stripe payments. Automating so many processes along the way.
Personalised Always-on Booking Page: Everything is fully customised including your availability. I was able to set different time slots for each service/meeting and can even include my day off.
- Bookable Links: Easy to share links which you can embed on your website, add to your email signature or send by text, Messenger, WhatsApp, or any other way. Letting your clients view your availability to book your time fast and efficiently.
- Built-in Reminders: There’s nothing worse than when you are waiting for clients and they don’t show up, usually this is because they get so busy they forget. Built-in reminders including texts and emails reduce no-shows.
Sign up for your 14-DAY FREE TRIAL with CatchApp today so you can also be organised and save time. What top time management tips or software do you use in your small business?
This post complies with my Disclosure PolicyFound this useful wondering how you can show me your appreciation? Well, there are some ways you can say thanks and support my website: ➡