This competition is CLOSED
Following on from how amazing I am feeling now my Teacherboard is up and running and I can clearly “see” EVERYDAY what my 2017 goals are and how I’m going to get there, I thought I’d put together a little package to help you, my lovely readers through 2017.
It’s so easy to get caught up in everyday life and working in your business/blog that you can loose sight of those goals/plans you made and another year has somehow passed you by.
Why we fail at reaching our goals?
The answer is simple really. Planning.
You can’t sit down to a goal without a plan of how to get there. For example one of my goals for 2017 is to write the second long awaited book. Without a plan I will most certainly get to 2018 without a second book. I need to break it down into manageable chunks. Baby steps.
I’ve complied together with the help of some friends a bundle of useful resources for the year ahead. From courses to business cards, a Teacherboard for planning and some stationery too. Because we all love stationery!
Thank you to everyone who has provided prizes for this giveaway.
The full list is as follows :
- Signed copy of Crafting a Successful Small Business
- Blogging for Business Booklet
- Unicorn Card Collection Sarah Lovell Art Pack of 4 Hand Illustrated Greeting Cards
- Wooden Luggage Tag from Create Gift Love
- Handmade Pencil Case from Sunny Bunny Crafts
- A4 size non magnetic dry wipe board from Teacherboards
- Inner Strength Tea from Claire Relin, Neal’s Yard Independent Consultant
- The choice of one of the Digital4Sales masterclass online courses detailed below (each worth 99euros)
1) “Getting Your Social Media to Work for Your Business.” This masterclass gives you practical, straightforward and comprehensive tips for using your social media to target parents, in ways that really will deliver results for your business.
2) “Learn how you can get visuals to drive traffic to your blog” This masterclass gives you practical, straightforward and comprehensive tips for using visuals to engage parents, in ways that really will drive traffic to your website.
3) “Getting to know your target customer” This Masterclass will show you how to get to grips with your target customer so your marketing will deliver results
- 50 business cards from Colour Graphics
- Dress Up Dolly Design Pack of 12 Mini Pencil Crayons from Charlie Moo’s
- Feng Shui Your WorkSpace For Success E-Guide and the Manifesting For Business Success Planners and “Colour In Sacred Geometry” Affirmation sheets (as pdf download) From Be Inspired to Inspire