This competition is now CLOSED.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! You might notice things are looking a little bit different around here! *does a little twirl* After 5 years I finally said goodbye to my theme which hadn’t been updated by the designers in 3 years and was starting to cause me a few issues. I invested some money buying a new template from Pipdig after seeing a link on Oh So Amelia and I’m so glad I did! It was easy to use and I’m so pleased with how things have turned out. This blog has had its ups and down moments I think some of that comes from having Charlie Moo’s to flit between. However I’m feeling driven to write content, have started mind-mapping again and am back in the mind set to treat my blog like a business. I have a few plans in the pipeline and I’m looking forward to spending 2016 writing that long-awaited second book.
I thought I’d welcome in the New Year and celebrate my new look with a competition! Now who doesn’t like a competition!? Entry is easy via the rafflecopter below and I have a whole bundle of goodies some donated via business buddies and some purchased by me for you to enjoy!
- Gorgeous Molly and Rex hardback notebook
- Colour Me Mindful Birds – adult colouring book
- A signed copy of Crafting a Successful Small Business
- Blogging for Business Booklet
- A signed copy of Your Book is the Hook by Karen Williams
- A lovely make up bag/pencil case from Julie Slater and Son
- and of course a selection of stationery thrown in too!
This is perfect for small business owners and bloggers to get their mind back in the game for 2016.