This competition is now CLOSED.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! You might notice things are looking a little bit different around here! *does a little twirl* After 5 years I finally said goodbye to my theme which hadn’t been updated by the designers in 3 years and was starting to cause me a few issues. I invested some money buying a new template from Pipdig after seeing a link on Oh So Amelia and I’m so glad I did! It was easy to use and I’m so pleased with how things have turned out. This blog has had its ups and down moments I think some of that comes from having Charlie Moo’s to flit between. However I’m feeling driven to write content, have started mind-mapping again and am back in the mind set to treat my blog like a business. I have a few plans in the pipeline and I’m looking forward to spending 2016 writing that long-awaited second book.
I thought I’d welcome in the New Year and celebrate my new look with a competition! Now who doesn’t like a competition!? Entry is easy via the rafflecopter below and I have a whole bundle of goodies some donated via business buddies and some purchased by me for you to enjoy!
- Gorgeous Molly and Rex hardback notebook
- Colour Me Mindful Birds – adult colouring book
- A signed copy of Crafting a Successful Small Business
- Blogging for Business Booklet
- A signed copy of Your Book is the Hook by Karen Williams
- A lovely make up bag/pencil case from Julie Slater and Son
- and of course a selection of stationery thrown in too!
This is perfect for small business owners and bloggers to get their mind back in the game for 2016.Found this useful wondering how you can show me your appreciation? Well, there are some ways you can say thanks and support my website: ➡