COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED – THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
Topic: “How do you keep motivated when you work for yourself?”
Criteria for entry:
- Open to any small business owners male or female – start up or developed – one entry per organisation.
- Blog must be published on or before the 10th October on your own site/blog.
- You must notify us of the URL by sending an email to email@example.com
- If you tweet, please tweet your URL and include @charliemoos in the tweet so I can RT it – if your blog qualifies as per this criteria. Blogs that are entered will receive a thank you email in response to their email. If you don;t qualify you will be told why.
- If you use Facebook, then look out for any links to your URL on JoanneDewberry.co.uk Fanpage (you’ll need to ‘like’ the page in order to do so)
- Your blog must end with a single sentence that describes what your business does and who for. No more than 20 words, please, or risk disqualification.
- Your blog title must be “M O T I V A T I O N that’s what you need!” you must discuss the topic – “How do you keep motivated when you work for yourself?”
- Anyone using the opportunity for blatant marketing without following the judging criteria outlined in section below will be disqualified.
- Mind your p’s & q’s and please don’t write anything that may offend others.
- Blog must please state ‘This is an entry into the JoanneDewberry.co.uk blogging competition’ with a link to this post . (http://joannedewberry.co.uk/competitions/m-o-t-i-v-a-t-i-o-n-thats-what-you-need/)
Prizes: these have all been donated by lovely small businesses and the total RRP is over £400
- 1 hour mentoring session with Joanne Dewberry
- One Dodo Blank Book for writing all your world domination plans
- 1/4 advert in Raring2GO! Poole AND Bournemouth meaning a distribution of 20,000 magazines across Dorset. (*NB you will need print ready artwork this is not included although can be organised for a fee*)
- ONE delegate ticket for Cambridge Business Mums Conference on 12th Feb 2012 (*this is open to males running small businesses too)
- 1/4 page advert in the Cambridge Business Mums Conference programme
- Secrets to Successful Coaching by Karen Williams (book)
- Who Taught You How to Think? by Darren Toms (audio CD)
- Product Photography Workshop with Aloha Photography
** NB if you win and feel that any of these prizes will not be needed by you please email me. No cash prizes will be given as alternatives**