After reading this step by step guide to producing word art I decided to use some of my key words and give it a go! So what do you think? I don’t have any fancy programmes I used paint to create the word part & picnik to add a border and textured background.
- I copied the keywords in bulk from my website tag cloud.
- opened a new paint page clicked on text and copied in the full tag cloud
- I then adjusted the font, size & colour of the words
- when I was happy I saved it as a jpeg then uploaded it to picnik a free online editing software
- I used the effects tool to add a textured background as the white was quite harsh
- I then added a border and altered the colours to match my website
- save and viola 🙂