Viv over at Poppy Sparkles has tagged me in a meme … ekkk and what a lot of questions there are!
- Which living person do you most admire, and why?
- When were you happiest?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Aside from property, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- Where would you like to live?
- What’s your favourite smell?
- Who would play you in the film of your life?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your most unappealing habit?
- What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
- What is your earliest memory?
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What do you owe your parents?
- To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why?
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My children – cliche I know but they are. I look at Megan and can’t believe ‘we’ made something so bloody gorgeous!
- What does love feel like?
- What was the best kiss of your life?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- What is the worst job you’ve done?
- If you could edit your past, what would you change?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- When did you last cry, and why?
- How do you relax?
- What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
- What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
I admire so many different people for so many different reasons. I admire my daughter Megan, she maybe 2 but she’s fearless and strong willed. She never gives up and tries so hard. She’s going to be a force to be reckoned with. I admire
Ooooo hard one!! I love nothing more than spending time with my family. Just enjoying being outside, baking cakes, long walks … the simple things.
hummm.. I’ve had a few. Enough said 😉
My family … clichéd I know but I do treasure them and appreciate them very much.
Oooo I live near the coast in sunny Bournemouth anyway so what more could a lady want …
Hum…….. as its the season … BBQ!!!
The Gruffalo! Great Book love being read this now by Moo. I’m partial to Harry Potter and was gutted when the final book came out.
Hum …. I have a few!
Trying to flush a doll down the toilet after being told I was going to be a big sister. – I was 4 at the time.
Probably a lot of money 😉
I say sorry a lot .. I’m one of those annoying people. ‘Oh sorry’, ‘sorry can I just get by’ .. drives Daddy Moo mad!
Oooo toughie. Feels like kisses and hugs from your children when your feeling a bit low.
I can’t decide really … kissing my newborn babies for the first time was pretty special and they first time they ever kissed me and said I love you!
Kennel Cleaner! When I was 14 years old I remember being paid £14 a day!!! I used to do it during the summer holidays for pocket money.
I wouldn’t (as my life would only be a week long 😉 ) as I feel those aspects of my life are what has made me who I am today.
Charlie and Megan, being named Dorset Business Mum of the Year
I’m pregnant …. I cry a lot at the moment!
A cleaner, cook, and a Million£
To be strong and take every day as it comes.
Humm who shall I inflict this tagging onto!!
Nicki – Curly and Candid , Kirsty – Work it Baby! and last of all ….. Louise – I’m a BabyFound this useful wondering how you can show me your appreciation? Well why not ➡