SEO services are going off the charts, but the simplest way to optimize your website without spending a load of money lies behind some little secrets. The world’s biggest brands devote a massive amount of money for their SEO marketing. The also employ some of the world’s best analyst to optimize the sites. But it doesn’t mean everyone needs to have a big budget to get started with search engine optimisation. There are plenty of secret things which you can do by yourself.
These are the 5 secrets of simple search engine optimisation, and you can do them right away to optimize your website:
- Always Know Your Keywords: Keyword research is the foundation of every optimisation project. They summarize what you do and what you want to show, in very few words or phrases. Be specific without being obscure while choosing the keywords. Think of a string of words which accurately describes your service or topic. Use various tools available online to get ideas.
- Invest in Great Content: Optimisation serves in ensuring that what search engines give rank to your website. But in order for it to work, the content on your website needs to be good and to the point. Content means the text on your homepage, your blog posts, and the videos which you have produced. Focus on producing the best available content or you can hire someone to create it for you. Make it detailed, compelling, accurate, and substantive and entertaining, all at the same time.
- Obtain Quality Links: After getting your content on the right path, you should start getting links back to that content. There are also some things that you can do to accelerate this process. But keep in mind that there are some methods which are better than others. The links must be authentic and should be earned genuinely, through authentic connections with the other sites. Paying for links, spamming forums or placing links on directories doesn’t work nowadays. You must pursue good links and build on your progress over the time.
- Be Sociable: 4 years back, the SEO experts noticed that social connections affect Google rankings. A connection could be anything from a Like on Facebook or a retweet on Twitter. Also, Google may factor in Google Authorship credentials. While these social signals or connections doesn’t do the work on their own, these are very important to consider as you go on to develop your optimization strategy. Hire a social media assistant to post content on different channels and then look up their results and improve your strategy.
- Measure and Improve: Without metrics you will never be able to know if your efforts are paying off or they going in vain. If you track and measure from the very beginning, you can actually learn and improve. Google Analytics can be used for measurement and metrics, and it is completely free. It won’t show you the whole details about it, and that’s why you can try other free SEO analytic tools or you can buy them as well. What’s important is that you have to give time to measure.
Use the above-mentioned secrets and build a three month SEO strategy with the help of these. Be disciplined about following your every action step. Invest your energy and time into optimisation and you’ll see the positive results very soon.
This post complies with my Disclosure Policy.
Found this useful wondering how you can show me your appreciation? Well why not ➡