It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
UNLESS you are a mum in business!
Not only can this be your busiest time sales-wise, but every single day there is something happening at school or some kind of Christmas event on the horizon. It’s NEVERENDING. Now while every blogger worth their weight in gold is completing the most magnificent of “Christmas Gift Guides” I’ve taken care and consideration to collate a guide of what all mums in business want this Christmas, I mean what we REALLY need!
5 Things All Mums in Business Want This Christmas:
- A Good Night Sleep: Sleep is vital for fighting illness, repairing and replenishing our bodies and minds, sleep also helps to boost memory and keeps us alert, but in reality, are we getting enough sleep? There’s nothing better than sliding into a Crushed Velvet Divan Set and nestling your head on a 100% Mulberry Silk pillowcase! Did you know that sleeping on silk has proven health benefits?
Reduces fine lines and wrinklesSleeker, smoother hairCooling to sleep on and temperature regulatingRelieves symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
How often do you lay there willing yourself to sleep? Or in comparison falling asleep on the sofa and then being awake all night? Having a good sleep routine is paramount any time of the year but more so in the winter, when daylight hours decrease but you are busier than ever. No caffeine, alcohol, or screens for an hour before bed, a calm, relaxing environment and smells such as lavender to help invoke a good night’s sleep.
- More Hours In Your Working Day: One minute it’s lunchtime the next school pick up where does the day go!? I definitely need 2 or 3 more hours in the day to get myself organised, or maybe I need to get myself Professor Dumbledor’s time turner necklace or maybe a Back to the Future Delorean. I don’t care how I just need a bit more time! *cough* would be remiss of me not to remind you of my awesome Time Audit Digital Download, buy it now and find more time!
- An Ad Hoc Cleaner: You know for the days when there just aren’t enough hours in the day (see point 2)! I’m fast running out of time to clean, so having someone I could call upon to give me a hand would be great. Who am I kidding? I totally need a full-time cleaner so I can juggle everything and partake in some hot beverage drinking. (See point 4)
- Hot Beverage: It would be nice to enjoy at least one hot cup of tea or coffee once a day, it’s not much to ask for. I am forever getting engrossed in work (or falling asleep on the sofa) or packing lunchboxes that I seldom drink anything hot.
- Personal Shopper: On top of the weekly food shop there are, Christmas presents, the random green items for the school tombola, or finding a star costume for the school show, ready rolled pastry for cooking class, and something beginning with the letter P the list goes on and on. I could do with someone to come and buy everything I need to rock up and do all the shopping including the whims at 10 pm!?
I think I’ve covered the top 5 right now. What do you think? Do you have anything to add?
This post complies with my Disclosure Policy.Found this useful wondering how you can show me your appreciation? Well, there are some ways you can say thanks and support my website: ➡